Disclaimer

De bijdragen aan het maatschappelijke debat, zoals op dit blog gepubliceerd, zijn bedoeld als ondersteuning van het recht op vrije meningsuiting. Mocht u desondanks in uw eer of goede naam aangetast worden, of nog erger dat u door deze teksten gekwetst wordt, lees dan eerst even de bijgaande disclaimer.

Monday, October 08, 2007

Halem & Larisia Kwesa

From: Halem & Larisia Kwesa
Van: Halem Kwesa (halem_kwesa96@hotmail.com)
maandag 8 oktober 2007 21:57:01
Beantwoorden aan: halari_kwesa@yahoo.fr
From: Halem & Larisia Kwesa
Dearest One,
Good day,

I am contacting you to assist us transfer USD $11.5 Million Dollars the money I inherited from my Late Father,which he made from the sale of Crude Oil Business. I am Halem and my sister name is Larisia the children of the late DR.MICHEAL KWESA.

We are looking for a person that will stand in as our Guidian and help us nvest in a business in your country where we can get a reasonable interest rate in your Company under your Management while we continue our education.

Many thanks to you if you can help me as I would compensate you with a good percentage of the money which is negotiable after the money has been
successfully moved into your account. I am waiting for your urgent reply.

Thanks and God Bless you as I wait for your urgent reply for more details.
Yours Respectfully,
Halem & Larisia Kwesa

2 comments:

willemzwijgtnietmeer said...

Nooit meer werken !

Peter said...

Tip: kijk eens op www.419eater.com en geniet van de manier waarop men deze oplichters bij de neus neemt. Sommige zijn echt hilarisch!